Ouray County COVID-19 Case Details
Please follow Ouray County Public Health for full case details in the county.
MMC uses the PCR test from Quest Labs for all COVID-19 testing. These results are generally back in 24-48 hours and can be accessed through Quest’s Quanum patient portal and through MMC’s Healow Patient Portal.
We are happy to do discretionary COVID-19 tests for international travel – however, we CANNOT guarantee that test results will be back within the required 72 hour timeframe. Please note that tests for travel are NOT covered by insurance, so that office visit and associated swab would be paid for by the patient.
If you are currently experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have had close contact with a known positive case and would like to be tested, please call our office to set up an appointment with a provider for evaluation. Alternatively, you may also call OCPHA to access free testing through public health.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information
The COVID-19 Vaccine is being administered through Ouray County Public Health for our community members aged 5+. Please go to the OCPHA page for information.
For any questions regarding the COVID-19 vaccine, please check out their website, email the county at email@example.com, or call (970)325-4670 if you need further clarification. MMC is not the distributor for this vaccine and will not be able to answer questions regarding availability.
- 11/09/2021 – COVID Vaccine Info Session Re: 5-11 Year Olds
- 11/02/2021 – COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic for Ages 5-11
- 10/21/2021 – COVID-19 EUA Amended to Allow Booster Shots w/ Moderna and J&J
- 10/08/2021 – COVID-19 Pfizer Booster Shots
- 08/23/2021 – FDA Approves First COVID-19 Vaccine
- 08/05/2021 – MMH Health Fair Bloodwork THIS SATURDAY!
- 05/26/2021 – Updated Mask Order
- 05/12/2021 – New Provider at MMC – Ali Joseph, FNP-C
- 03/16/2021 – MM Aesthetics – Physician Directed Aesthetic Services
- 03/08/2021 – Vaccinated and Wondering What Changes for You?
- 02/23/2021 – Colorado Vaccine Dashboard with County-Level Data
- 01/25/2021 – COVID-19 Local Testing Options
- 01/06/2021 – COVID-19 Vaccine for San Miguel County Residents
- 12/28/2020 – COVID-19 Vaccine for Ouray County Residents
- 12/03/2020 – New Reduced COVID-19 Quarantine Guidelines
- 11/09/2020 – FREE Voluntary COVID-19 Testing Event this Wednesday
- 10/26/2020 – Add Your Phone to Fight COVID-19
- 10/12/2020 – Regional Service Authority – Ballot Issue 6A – VOTE YES!
- 10/05/2020 – FREE Flu Clinic 10/16/2020 in Ridgway
- 09/30/2020 – Dr. Gates Voted Best Healthcare Professional in Ouray County
- 09/30/2020 – Suicide Prevention Training Available Through TCHN
- 09/24/2020 – New Mobile App for Medicaid Members
- 09/01/2020 – Packing List for Your Next Doctor’s Visit
- 07/20/2020 – COVID-19 Testing Delays
- 07/02/2020 – Patient Portal F.A.Q.
- 06/30/2020 – Reminder: Masks Required
- 06/22/2020 – For Immediate Release: Negative Staff Results
- 06/19/2020 – For Immediate Release: Positive COVID-19 Case
- 05/15/2020 – Update from Incident Command Re: Montrose Memorial Hospital
- 05/12/2020 – New Provider at MMC
- 05/08/2020 – New Electronic Health Record System
- 04/29/2020 – COVID-19 Antibody Testing
- 04/13/2020 – COVID-19 Symptoms
- 04/07/2020 – PPE Gear @ MMC
- 04/06/2020 – Financial Assistance for Ouray County Residents
- 04/03/2020 – 1st Positive COVID-19 Test
- 04/02/2020 – More COVID-10 Tests are Now Available
- 04/01/2020 – Appointment Format Options at MMC
- 03/31/2020 – Unprecedented Times
- 03/30/2020 – Provider & Appointment Changes
- 03/29/2020 – Losing Health Insurance because of COVID-19?
- 03/27/2020 – Zoom Tutorial
- 03/26/2020 – Virtual TeleMedicine Visits
- 03/24/2020 – FAQs Regarding Appointments
- 03/23/2020 – Proper Coughing & Sneezing Etiquette
- 03/21/2020 – N-95 Mask Fit Testing
- 03/20/2020 – COVID-19 Tests Available
- 03/19/2020 – Car Screenings & Check-Ins
- 03/18/2020 – Waiting Room Closed Until Further Notice
- 03/16/2020 – COVID-19 and MMC