Medicine is always changing, especially in the midst of a global pandemic. We have a few new requests (and a few old ones) of items we’d like you to bring to each and every visit at the clinic!
- A mask is currently required to be worn for entry into the building.
- CELL PHONE
- Due to COVID-19, our check-in process is constantly evolving. At this time, we are transitioning to a digital check in process. Please bring your cell phone to your appointment so that you can text your name to 970.318.6365 from your car to notify us that you are here. Depending on the type of visit you are scheduled for, you will receive the specific instructions you need to proceed.
- If you do not have a cell phone or do not text, please knock on the front door and await assistance. We are working on adding an intercom button at the front door as well.
- INSURANCE CARD
- Even if you think we have it on file, please bring to every visit!
- We switched to a new electronic health record system in 2020 and are re-scanning everyone’s cards right now.
- PHOTO ID
- We always need a current photo ID on file to prove we know whose insurance we are billing, who we are prescribing medicines to, etc.
- If you have a copay owed, it must be paid at time of service for us to bill insurance.
- If you are self-pay, you will receive a 30% discount for paying in full at time of service.
- If you have an account balance, you can save yourself a stamp and pay at check-in or online through your Healow app.
- Please bring all of your medications in a bag to every appointment. It is very helpful for the Provider to be able to confirm that you are taking the appropriate medications in the correct dosages.
Bringing these 6 items to each and appointment will help ensure a smooth check in process for all of us!